Sex Therapy And Relationship Counselling in Burnaby
For most couples or individuals, problems in the bedroom fall into two categories. You’re not experiencing the deep intimate connection you hope to share, or one partner is struggling with orgasm.
Intimacy counselling saved our marriage
We decided to enter sex therapy with Ina because after 6 years of marriage, 2 children and 2 full time jobs, having sex had landed on the bottom of our “to do” list. If one of us was in the mood, the other one was too tired or wanted to do something else. Ina helped us uncover and resolve some specific issues that were impacting our sex drives. Previously we’d try and talk about our problems but we’d end up fighting. Today we’re thrilled because sex is a regular and exciting part of our life again. We’ve learned to talk about our needs and are able to satisfy each other differently.
E. and S., Burnaby
Sex Therapy in Burnaby and North Vancouver: Deepen Your Intimate Connection
- Your partner has made it his or her mission to bring you to orgasm
- Sometimes you fake climaxing so you or your partner can stop feeling inadequate
- You try to distract yourself mentally to manage premature ejaculation
- Delayed ejaculation has become a painful or frustrating problem
- You’ve become an extraordinary lover to remove the focus from your orgasm
- You’re tired of experiencing shame and frustration during sex
I have finally overcome premature ejaculation
While my wife never shamed me, I felt more and more guilty about my premature ejaculation problems. Our marriage was starting to suffer. Sex therapy with Ina was very effective. She taught us exercises which intially helped me to relax and finally helped me maintain an erection. We really appreciated Ina’s kindness and expertise as well as her way of making us feel totally comfortable.
B.L., North Vancouver
Sex Therapy For Married Couples In North Vancouver
- You’re feeling rejected because your partner doesn’t want sex as often as you do
- You don’t get as turned on as you used to
- You’re trying to adjust to changes in your body caused by weight gain, aging or medical conditions
- Your mind keeps wandering off during sex, you struggle staying present
- You hesitate being affectionate because you fear that your partner will think you want to have sex
- You would like more foreplay
- You don’t share fantasies or desires, because you worry about your lover’s reaction
Sex Therapy and Relationship Counselling in Burnaby and North Vancouver
I offer intimacy counselling and sex therapy for couples, women and men which integrates the body and mind. This particular approach is transformative in how you connect with your body and your lover, physically and emotionally.
During our work together, you will learn simple, yet effective techniques which will help you build, contain and release sexual energy differently.
As you change how you manage your arousal, you will be able to resolve frustrating issues such as premature or delayed ejaculation, as well as other orgasm challenges.
Changing and healing your relationship with your body creates positive love changes that are beneficial to you as an individual and as a couple.
Often seeking help for sexual difficulties can feel like a very vulnerable place. It takes courage to openly discuss intimacy issues. I honour your courage and invite you to connect with me for a no cost 30 min consultation. Call me today at 778 558 8207 or email info@PositiveLoveChanges.com so we can discuss how I can help you create positive love changes in your life.
At Evolutions, PositiveLoveChanges, I welcome and am experienced in working with all types of couples and all sexual orientations. Contact me today at 778 558 8207 for any questions, concerns or a complimentary 30 minute relationship, sex therapy and marriage counselling consultation.